THE RESTAURANT AMS POS SYSTEM THAT RUNS AT FULL SPEED !
There’s data in every dish. Run reports for sales by daypart, covers, comps, voids, employees, etc. Create your own custom reports on the fly.
Get the point of sale app
that works as hard as you do.
Manage your restaurant
Setup and Support
AMS POS for Restaurants is seamless from day one. But if you need help, we offer one-on-one support through AMS POS Implementation Services. For troubleshooting, reach out day or night with 24/7 Technical Support.
Quick and Simple Setup
You have everything you need to get started.
Take advantage of support materials and community resources as you set up and optimize Square for Restaurants.
AMS POS Hardware | Software List
- Stand for contactless and chip
- 16 in. Printer-Driven Cash Drawer
- Ethernet Kitchen Printer
- Kitchen printer paper (25 rolls)
- Receipt Printer Paper (25 Rolls)
- USB Receipt Printer
- iPad (6th generation)
One location, one POS station
AMS POS Implementation Services
Paid, one-on-one support during setup.
A dedicated implementation expert will tailor implementation to your restaurant—everything from menu and floor plan setup to team training.
- Remote point-of-sale configuration
- Onsite or remote implementation
- Device and hardware configurations
- Menu migration and development
- Floor plan setup
- Staff training and consulting
- Onsite or remote tech support
- Changes in business ownership
- Employee or staffing changes
24/7 Technical Support
Free support by phone or email, anytime.
Our team of restaurant experts is here to answer your questions around the clock.
- Account-level issues
- Point-of-sale features and functions
- Network or Wi-Fi connectivity
- Hardware Connections
- Printer routing and connections
- Payments and deposits
- Employee management
- Customer Disputes